A look at what happened and what we can expect.
- Brandice Canes-Wrone, Donald E. Stokes Professor of Public and International Affairs; Professor of Politics and Public Affairs; Director, Center for the Study of Democratic Politics
- Martha B. Coven, Lecturer and John L. Weinberg/Goldman Sachs & Co. Visiting Professor
- Heather H. Howard, Lecturer in Public Affairs and Director, State Health and Value Strategies (SHVS)
- Daniel C. Kurtzer, Lecturer and S. Daniel Abraham Professor of Middle East Policy Studies
- Ismail White, Professor of Politics and Public Affairs
- Julian E. Zelizer, Malcolm Stevenson Forbes, Class of 1941 Professor of History and Public Affairs
- Owen M. Zidar, Professor of Economics and Public Affairs
Cecilia Rouse, Dean of the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs and Katzman-Ernst Professor in Economics and Education, will moderate the discussion.
Restricted to SPIA students, faculty and staff. This will be conducted as a zoom meeting.