Undergraduate Program Office
Our Undergraduate Program provides students with a variety of advising support to help guide their undergraduate academic experience.
- Academic Advising: Students are assigned faculty advisors appropriate to their policy area of interest and program of study.
- Course Planner helps students build a schedule to go over with their academic advisors. This tool allows students to easily select the prerequisites, core courses, electives (past and present), region, and methodology courses that fulfill the requirements of the School's undergraduate concentration.
- Study Abroad Advising: Students considering study abroad should access the School's Study Abroad website. They can also seek advice from the Undergraduate Program office and the Office of International Programs.
- Senior Thesis Advising: The Senior Thesis Advisor Selection Guide. Students should use this to identify thesis advisors who match their interests and possible thesis topics. This tool is organized by faculty issue and regional expertise.
- Internship and Career Advising: The Undergraduate Program provides guidance for students interested in working in the government and nonprofit public service sectors during the summer and after graduation. The office provides career advice, weekly job and internship leads via email, career panels, and networking opportunities with alumni.